Did you make that Dremel part with the fan hanging like the bottom shot? Looks really good, I might make one thanks for sharing.
no ! i made the adjust of the factory 30 mm fan after the dremel cutter print !, i only glued with instant glue, the hotend now detect a decay in the temperature, i need to slow down the fan speed from 255 to only 150 in the TEMPERATURE settings on the LCD Panel or 50% in cura settings,
The 30 mm fan is quite efficient, except that the original duct greatly restricts the air flow, notice it when passing the finger above the fan and note that the air came out in reverse, (it collided against the inner wall of the duct And returned instead of forcing its exit through the bottom of the duct), did the test by unscrewing it from its position and I went down until I hit the correct point where there was enough air flow, now I just have to isolate the hotend to avoid the Loss of temperature.